Champions Overnight Camp
ACU TENNIS CAMPS | 2019 Overnight Camp
Champions Outdoor Tennis Overnight Camps at Abilene Christian University equips middle school and high school players to develop to their highest potential. Campers will be treated with respect and expected to work hard and follow instructions. We will help each camper develop physical skills as the basis for a solid game. Mental skills also will be taught and practiced. Every player must be open to new ideas and physically able to handle the rigors of the very active week, outdoors in the sun. This camp is a fun tennis camp. It also is a serious tennis camp designed for the player who is honestly seeking to improve through hard work. We do not recommend this camp for a new beginner. All instructors are coaches or college players with a player-to-instructor ratio of 5 to 1. Days are planned to allow maximum teaching, practice and competition time.
|July 27th - Aug 1st|
Boys & Girls Ages 12 - 18
Overnight | $600
Includes Room, Meals, Lunches, T-Shirts & Photo
Check-In: 2:00 pm on July 27 at Teague Events Center
Check-Out: 4:00 pm on August 1 at Teague Events Center
- Tennis Attire For 5 Days, Including Warm-Up Suit
- Tennis Hat, Sunscreen & Extra Tennis Shoes
- Swim Suit
- Laundry Bag, Twin Sheets, Pillow, Two Bath Towels, Toiletries
- Casual Attire For Evening
- Campers are housed in the university residence halls.
- Meals are served in the World Famous Bean cafeteria.
- Practices take place at the Teague Special Event Center Facility, comprised of indoor / outdoor courts.
- Meetings take place in the Teague Special Event Center, in the team classroom.
Housing: Campers stay in residence halls on ACU’s campus. During the camp, campers are not permitted to leave campus unless prior arrangements have been made with the camp director, or in case of an emergency. Each camper will receive a key to lock his dorm room when he is not present. If the dorm key is misplaced, the camper will incur a $ 30 fee to re-key the room and make a new key.
Cancellation Policy: Camp may be canceled and $ refunded minus processing fee if fewer than 10 participants. Choosing another available camp date is another option if your camp date is canceled.
Note: Camp may be canceled and $ refunded minus processing fee if fewer than 6 participants.
Questions About The Camp Should Be Directed To:
- Camp Director: John Walker at 325-674-2218 or email@example.com
- Camp Coordinator: Amy McAlister at 325-674-2323 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ACU Tennis Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).