Summer Tennis Camp #7
SMC TENNIS CAMPS | Summer Camps
The camp will be focused on having fun, and skill development through learning the basics and competition.
Each Day of Summer Sessions, We Will Focus on 4 Major Areas of Tennis Player Development:
- Technical: Through individual stroke development process.
- Physical: Through tennis specific fitness drills.
- Tactical: Through drill situations and point play.
- Mental: Through guided mindset during match play.
Every Friday, we will conclude our session with a team tournament event where kids can learn about aspects of an individual sport’s athlete being a part of a team and team environment.
- No More Than 6:1 Coach To Player Ratio
What To Bring:
- Tennis Racquet
- Water Bottle
Note: Upon request, we will provide free daily care 8:00am - 9:00am
All Saint Mary’s Athletic camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).