Introduction To Handguns | May 21st
Range Masters Iowa
Introduction to Handguns
May 21st, 2019
Time: 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Cost: $125 per Participant
$100 per Additional Participant
Introduction to Handguns Time 4-5 hours
Cost is $125.00 per person, $100.00 for bringing a friend or family member. 14 & up with parents’ permission.
- No or little experience with firearms
- Firearms Safety and fundamentals: trigger control, breath control, grip, stance, sight alignment & sight picture
- Types of handguns
- Types of Usage for handguns (why do you want one and what do you want to use it for)
- What to look for in a purchase - how to fit the weapon
- Walk thru/talk thru in store pistol cases (new and used weapons)
- Safe storage & transport
- Accessories (cleaning, range bags etc.)
- Live Fire
- Students will have the opportunity to fire 5 to 10 rounds of the following calibers - .22, 380 ACP, 9MM, 38 special, 40 S&W, 45 ACP.
- Instructor's will cover the very basic's in weapon maintenance and how far to take your weapon apart.
- Includes: Our Instructors, targets, eyes & ears if you don’t have them, and range time.
- Maximum students: 6