Discovery Camp | Polka Dot Girls: Who Am I?
**Price includes credit card processing fee.
Lincoln Lutheran Camps
2020 Polka Dot Girls: Who Am I?
This year our middle school girl campers will dive into the deep questions they have about self-esteem, body image, and purpose. Through Bible study, games, crafts, new friends and snacks we will study these hard topics! Topics include: What is Beautiful? My True Reflection; Whatever! Dealing with Negative Comments; Why Am I Here? God Confidence; So Much Stuff and Courage.
Polka Dot Girls: Who Am I?
Dates: July 6th - 10th
Entering Grades: 6th - 8th
Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Cost: $115 until May 18th at 11:59pm
$120 after May 18th
- Registration closes on June 26th. Contact email@example.com to inquire about possibly registering late for this camp.
- Camp fee includes a T-shirt.
- Free lunch supervision is available if staying for the full day. Bring a sack lunch and a book to read.
Multiple camp discount is available.
- Discount is available for ONLY Discovery Camps.
- 1st camp in cart is full price.
- 2nd camp, 3rd camp, etc. receives a 5% discount each.
- This would be for siblings, as well as multiple camps for 1 child.