Kids Summer Classes | Week 3
TSS Youth Sailing, Inc.
2017 Summer Classes for youth, ages 7 to 17
Don't miss the boat! Sign up for Youth Summer Classes!
Registration will open in March 2017.
School ends May 26, 2017, and resumes Aug. 10, 2017.
Schedule for 2017 classes
June 19 - 23
Kids Summer Classes
Monday - Friday
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
|Week 3: June 19 - 23, 2017|
- Summer classes are from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm with 1/2 hour for lunch - Child Brings Lunch and Snacks.
- Swim shoes are required. No flip-flops or open-toed shoes.
- Every sailor must wear a PFD (personal flotation device). PFDs used by jet skiers are recommended, as they are not bulky. To test for proper fit, strap or zip, then sit down. A PFD for sailing should not "ride up" on the shoulders.
- Bring sunscreen, hat, towel, and plenty of liquids to drink. Soft drinks are not recommended.
- Wear clothes or bathing suit you plan on sailing in. Bring an extra set of dry clothes.
- In the morning on the first day of class, there are forms to submit, so please allow extra time.
- We rarely cancel class for weather reasons. Sailing lessons can go on shoreside.