CO-ED SOCCER CAMP
Work individually on soccer skills and collectively on tactical awareness.
June 11th - 15th
Grades: 1st - 9th
Grades 1st-4th: 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Grades 5th-9th: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Registration Deadline: June 9th
Cannot guarantee t-shirt for registrants less than 2 weeks prior to camp start date.
There will be an additional $5 charge for walk ups.
The Longhorn Co-ed Soccer Camp includes:
- Focus on the improvement of individual technique
- A progression from small-group tactical work to large-group and real game competition
- Attacking and defending in a 1v1 or 2v2 situation
- The incorporation of each aspect of soccer into competitive and enjoyable activities
Each camper will receive:
- Instruction on how to develop individual and team-oriented play
- An opportunity to earn awards during the skills competition
- A Lutheran West soccer camp t-shirt
OPTIONAL GOALKEEPING SESSION JUST $15 - June 15th
Questions? Contact Coach Hubeler at firstname.lastname@example.org