BOYS BASKETBALL CAMP
Skills learned at this camp can produce a successful player at the high school level.
June 25th - 28th
Entering Grades: 4th - 9th
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM (4th - 6th Grade);
1:00 - 4:00 PM (7th - 9th Grade)
**50% Discount For Additional Siblings**
Registration Deadline: June 23rd
Cannot guarantee t-shirt for registrants less than 2 weeks prior to camp start date.
There will be an additional $5 charge for walk ups.
The Longhorn Boys Basketball Camp includes:
Daily sets of teaching stations where fundamental skills are taught and worked on
- Ball Handling
- Screening and Using Screens
- Individual Defense
- Individual Rebounding
- Triple Threat Position
Competitions each day
- Free Throws
- Hot Shot
Daily talks that develop spiritual and mental aspects for young players
- Given by Lutheran West Coaching Staff and Outside Speakers
- Daily 1 on 1, 3 on 3, & 5 on 5 Game Play
- Camp awards ceremony on last day of camp
Each camper will receive:
- Individual instruction from Lutheran West coaching staff
- The “Longhorn Youth Skills Development Program”
- Camp T-shirt
More importantly, this camp strives to teach faith, discipline, teamwork, leadership, humility, passion, and compassion to help mold Christian character and values in each camper.
Questions? Contact Coach Nick Toth at firstname.lastname@example.org