Pitching Showcase | Session I: 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
ZIPS SHOWCASE CAMP REGISTRATION
SMARTER STUDENTS ✦ STRONGER ATHLETES ✦ BETTER PEOPLE
**Registration will be closing at Midnight on Wednesday, November 29th. Walk ups will be accepted if you are paying with cash or check.**
Join us in December to work with 40+ college coaches and get seen by many more! from all divisions (I, II, II, NAIA, JUCO) from colleges all around the Midwest.
When registering for multiple sessions, please make note of session times to ensure you are not signing up for more than one session in a particular time slot. You are responsible for ensuring your sessions do not run concurrently.
Registration Opens: September 1st, 2018 at 8:00 AM EST
Participation: Camp registration will be determined on a first‐come‐first serve basis. No places will be held and all participants must register online. A confirmation will be sent via email after registration and payment are received. Please keep a copy of your confirmation!
Location: The camp will be held in the Stile Athletics Field House, 289 South Union Street, Akron, OH 44325. A campus map can be found at maps.uakron.edu.
Recruiting Information Sessions: Recruiting information sessions will be presented by college coaches from different divisions along with former student‐athletes. Sessions are designed to provide student‐ athletes and parents with an understanding of the recruiting process. Discussion topics will include academic/eligibility rules and regulations, recruiting rules, recruiting and academic timelines, differences and similarities in divisions, recruiting rules and regulations, timelines, scholarships, etc. Parents may attend with an athlete registered for the recruiting sessions OR parents can register without a student‐athlete.
Waiting List: All registrants on the waiting list must pay the session fees upon registering. All fees, minus a $10.00 processing fee will be refunded for those who do not receive a spot in the camp.
Refunds: Your camp fee, less $25 non‐refundable administrative fee, will be refunded without question if you cancel at least 7 days in advance. At any time after that date, a refund less the $25 administrative fee will be made for medical reasons only and must be accompanied by a signed medical statement from your physicians. If no request is made before camp begins, NO refund will be given, including no‐shows. Update - If signing up November 6th or later, no refunds will be issued.
- Pitchers who sign up for a pitching session and want to do an offense session should register for Offensive Skills 2.
- Participants registered for Catching or Outfield sessions planning to participate in an offense session should sign up for Offensive Skills 1, 3, of 4.
- Participants registered for Infield A who would like to participate in an offense session should sign up for Offensive Skills 1, 2, or 4.
- Infielders registered for Infield B who want to participate in offense should sign up for Offensive Skills 1 or 2 if available.
- Infielders registered for Infield C and choose to participate in an offense session should sign up for Offensive Skills 1, 2, or 3 if available.
For More Information, Please Contact: UA Head Softball Coach, Julie Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All University of Akron Zips Softball camps or clinics are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).