Christmas Youth Camp
SMC BASEBALL CAMPS | Christmas Youth Camp
Our Gaels Baseball Winter Youth Camps are a great opportunity for players to improve their skills in the game of baseball. Players will learn the fundamentals of baseball and improve their skills through various baseball drills and simulations. Our camps offer a fun and positive atmosphere for kids of all ages. Players will receive direct coaching from Saint Mary's coaches and players. Players will be divided into teams by age group and will be practicing and competing against other players of similar age and abilities. Our Camps fill up quick, so register early!
- 2 Days of Elite College Baseball Instruction & Fun
- Instruction From Current SMC Baseball Coaches & Players
- Developmental drills and preparation
- SMC Baseball Water Bottle
Check-In: Check-in will begin promptly at 8:30am at the front of campus on the Chapel lawn. Campers will then be directed to the gate on the first base side of Louis Guisto Field. Upon entry, each camper will receive a complimentary SMC Baseball Camp water bottle for them to use throughout the entirety of the camp as well as a lunch option daily.
What To Bring:
- Batting Gloves
- Water Bottle
- Send an email to Coach Ross Gusky at email@example.com for additional lunch information.
- Campers have option to bring their own lunches as well.
Contact: Email Assistant Coach Ross Gusky for additional questions & lunch information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Saint Mary’s Athletic camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).