Elite Camp | Week 1
Players can experience the day to day operations of college athletics. Large amounts of workout time and individual instruction.
Campers will be exposed to every phase of the Harding baseball program which will include practice / game sessions, weight training, classroom and video sessions. Organized games will be played at night.
LOCATION: Jerry Moore Field, Harding University, Searcy, Arkansas
FEE INCLUDES: All Activities, Use of Harding Facilities, Meals in HU Dining Hall, Housing, T-Shirt, Secondary Insurance Coverage, Spending Money May Be Needed
WHAT TO BRING:
- Baseball Equipment - Shoes, Spikes & Flats, Glove
- Bats & Helmets Will Be Provided But You May Bring Your Own If You Choose
- Catchers Need To Bring Your Own Catching Gear
- Swimsuit For Optional Free Time Swimming
- Sheets, Pillow, Toiletries, Towel For Dorm
- Meals Are Provided; You May Want To Bring Extra Money For Snacks / Entertainment
- We will have an organized game at Noon Wednesday that all parents / families are invited to attend.
Per NCAA rules - players who wish to travel by airplane to camp must pay for their own travel from the Little Rock Airport to Harding University and back. We can help with travel arrangements but cannot transport campers or defray these costs.
Harding coaches / players will supervise athletes at all times in dorms and baseball activities.
- $100 nonrefundable fee for requsted refunds.
PARENTS ENJOY A GETAWAY WHILE YOUR CHILD IS AT CAMP: Searcy is close to several fun destinations:
- Branson, MO - 190 Miles
- Eureka Springs, AR - 199 Miles
- Hot Springs, AR - 102 Miles
- Memphis, TN - 105 Miles
- Little Rock, AR - 51 Miles