The 2019 Elementary Fundamental Baseball Camp is just around the corner!! Our camps have been fantastic the past several years and we look forward to seeing you again this year!
All grades but one filled up last year so sign up quickly to ensure your spot for camp. Please remember that you need to sign your camper up for the grade that they will be going into for the fall 2019 school year.
Finally, thank you so much for trusting your children with us – we look forward to coaching them again this summer.
- Development of Individual Skills
- Encourage Understanding of Participation in Baseball
- Understanding of Team Concepts, Fundamentals, Hustle & Attitude
LOCATION: Jerry Moore Field, Harding University, Searcy, Arkansas
INSTRUCTION: Hands-on Instruction, Personal Evaluation, Stretching & Conditioning, Hitting, Bunting, Base Running, Fielding, Throwing, Pitching
WHAT TO BRING:
- Baseball Glove
- Baseball Shoes
- Names Should Be Placed on Personal Items
- Drinks & Snacks Will Be Sold at Break Times
Remember, cash will not be accepted at the concession stand this year. You will have the option during online registration to add concessions for the week to your registration for an additional $10.00. This will expedite the concession stand time, keeping camp on schedule as well as eliminating the issue of campers keeping up with money. As always, campers may bring their own snacks for break. Once again, camp will be limited for grades K, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th to 18 campers per grade and limited to 24 campers for 5th and 6th grade combined.
- Bats will be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own. Remember to label them with your name.
- Camp Insurance - Secondary Coverage Only
- Awards Given For Individual Contests
- $25 nonrefundable fee for requested refunds.