18U Summer Elite Team Camp
Oregon Baseball will be hosting an 18U Team Camp at PK Park June 18th-20th. Teams will be given an opportunity to play four games during the three day camp. Teams will have an opportunity for a 5th game, a championship game to be played on the final day between the two teams with the best overall record. They will also have a designated time to receive instruction from Duck coaches and players on offensive and defensive skills. Before each game teams will also have an opportunity to use the indoor hitting facility at PK Park to prepare their team. Teams will be responsible for bringing their own bats, gloves, catchers gear, and helmets. Each team will be able to choose whether they use wood or aluminum bats. Coaches for each team will be responsible for line-ups, managing pitching staff, and any in-game substitutions.
PK Park & Player Development Facility at the University of Oregon
Game balls will be provided by University of Oregon. Each team is responsible for retrieving foul balls during the game. All game balls should be returned to the first base dugout.
Umpires will be provided for each game.
Each team will be responsible for finding hotels or other accommodations during the camp. Coaches are responsible for their teams at ALL times.
Each player/team will need to bring their own equipment (catcher's equipment, bats, gloves, helmets, etc). We will provide baseballs, Gatorade, and water during the camp.
Parents and friends of participants are welcome and encouraged to attend camp games and instructional periods. Admission will not be charged for any events.
Each team is responsible for transportation to each location for the duration of the camp.
Oregon baseball will have a Certified Athletic Trainer on-site for the entire camp.
- Games are 7 innings or 2 hours (whichever comes first).
- Each team is allowed an unlimited number of EH'S
- Courtesy Runner may be used for pitcher and catcher
- Re-enter at anytime
- Any player or coach guilty of malicious contact or poor conduct will be ejected from that game.
- Profanity will not be tolerated and may cause immediate suspension.
- The time limit will be in effect regardless of number of innings played.
- No pitch limit will be enforced during the tournament. However, we do ask that all coaches use sound judgment in regards to the number of innings pitched by each player on their staff.
- A mandatory slide rule will be enforced.
- All umpires calls are final! Please respect the umpires that we have asked to be there.
Coaches are responsible for registration and payment of each team, providing a roster ASAP to Oregon Baseball before the camp. Each player must fill out the attached waiver and bring it to the first day of the camp. ANY PLAYER WITHOUT A WAIVER WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CAMP!
Schedule for the camp and games to be played will be set once the final registration of all teams is complete or a minimum of two weeks before the camp begins.
Any questions should be directed toward Coach Karraker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oregon Baseball Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).