Prospect Camp Session I
15th Annual Prospect Camp | Session I
Why Is This Camp Important?:
- 20 out of 22 Signees from the class of 2019 were in attendance at this camp.
Entering Grades: 10th - 12th
Check-In: 8:00 AM - 8:45 AM
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Cost: $80 per Player
All Prices Have Included an 8% Sales Tax
What Should I Bring:
- Helmet & Shoulder Pads
- Practice Jersey (Light & Dark If Available)
- T-Shirt & Shorts
- Running Shoes
- Football Cleats for Practice
- Toiletries: Soap, Shampoo, Towels & Personal Items
- Showers are available.
- Lunch will be provided.
- SDSU Athletic Training Staff available at all times.
- Coaches from area Division II, Divsion III, and NAIA schools will be observing and scouting.
- This is a Contact Camp: Helmet and Shoulder Pads are mandatory. No Equipment Rental available.
Additional Information: If a camper will require any accommodations due to special needs, we ask that you notify us via email or in writing of those needs a minimum of two weeks prior to the camp start date so we can make the accommodations.
Questions Contact: Camp Director Zach Lujan | email@example.com
Transportation can be provided from the nearest airport at the expense of the prospect. Please contact the Camp Director for more information.
Jackrabbit Football Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).