Team Camp Session II
20th Annual Team Camp | Session II
- Provide a camp for individuals and team members to improve their fundamentals in the game of football.
- Develop each team in a variety of situations as they compete in a safe and controlled padded environment.
- Building team camaraderie with a direct focus on disciplined work and positive feedback.
June 21st - 23rd
Check-In: 12:00 PM, Day 1
Check-Out: 11:45 AM, Day 3
Team Rate: $175 | Includes Housing, Meals & Camp T-Shirt
Individual Rate: $175 | Includes Housing, Meals & Camp T-Shirt
Commuter Rate: $115 | Includes Camp T-Shirt
All Prices Have Included an 8% Sales Tax
What to Bring:
- Bathroom supplies such as soap, tooth paste, tooth brush, deodorant, etc..
- Extra Snacks
- Cash to Purchase T-Shirts, Hats, Shorts, bags and Drinks from the Camp Store.
- Pillow, Sheets and Blankets are provided. Bring additional bedding only if you prefer.
- Towels are provided.
- Dorms have an Air Conditioning Unit in each room. Fans are not necessary.
Camp Information & Features:
- Camp Store with additional shorts and shirts available.
- Three sessions limited to 15 teams in each session.
- Coaches in attendance with their teams receive complimentary room and board and stay in air-conditioned apartment-style dorms.
- SDSU athletic trainers available before, during, and after each practice.
- Camp Awards include: Team Awards, Hustle Awards, Effort Awards.
- Team competitions filmed for coaches by SDSU Film Staff—each team receives a HUDL link of their competitions.
- SDSU Football meeting rooms also available for coaches to watch film of their competitions as a staff or as a team.
- Staff includes SDSU coaches, current players, and select college coaches.
- We can accommodate campers with special needs. Notify us via e-mail or in writing a minimum of two weeks prior to the camp’s starting date.
- This camp is open to any and all that applicants.
Additional Information: If a camper will require any accommodations due to special needs, we ask that you notify us via email or in writing of those needs a minimum of two weeks prior to the camp start date so we can make the accommodations.
Jackrabbit Football Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).