Practice with the Penguins Camp
Youngstown State University Baseball Camps
2019 Practice with the Penguins Camps
Come spend the day with Penguins players and coaches while you practice your baseball skills. See what it’s like to be a Penguins baseball player by “Practicing with the Penguins” at the WATTS. The event will cover basic skills and techniques, and it will give campers the chance to do the same drills done by YSU baseball players in their practices. Age-specific drills will also be incorporated. Campers will also receive a 2019 YSU Baseball Schedule Poster.
Location: Watson and Tressel Training Site: 651 Elm St, Youngstown, OH 44555
- The camp is open to all registrants in the appropriate grade level and is only limited by number of registrants and age
- NO CLEATS allowed, please bring turfs
- Please bring any and all necessary baseball equipment
- Please fill out and bring the waiver with you
- Equipment: Each camper must bring his or her own baseball equipment. Players should bring a glove, bat, batting gloves, helmet, running shoes or turf shoes, hat, and any other equipment they feel necessary to compete. Please mark the camper’s name on all items. The camp is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen belongings.
Camp Store: YSU merchandise will be available for purchase during the camp.
Refund Policy: There is NO refund policy. If a refund request is made more than 7 days prior to the camp start date, you may receive a full refund of the camp cost. The online processing fees are NOT refundable at any time. If the refund request is made 7 days or closer to the camp start date, you will receive a camp credit ONLY that can be applied to a future camp and will expire within one year from the time of the cancellation.
Questions Contact: For more info, contact assistant coach Eric Bunnell at firstname.lastname@example.org
This camp is not owned or operated by Youngstown State University