Junior Swim Team
2019 Junior Swim Team
- A fun filled swimming program for youth who want to swim better and faster.
- No competitive experience necessary.
- The emphasis is on the Fundamentals of swimming FAST!
June 24th - July 19th
Mon. Tues. & Thurs
*Thurs. 7/4 will be Wed. 7/3*
Boys & Girls: Ages 7 - 14
(Who Can Swim 25 Yards Non-Stop - 1 Length of the Pool)
Time: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Cost: $85 per Person
2nd Person in Family: $65
All Others in the Same Family: $60
Fee Includes: Team T-Shirt and All Meets
Each Practice includes...
Work on All 4 Competitive Strokes
- (Freestyle, Backstroke, Breaststroke, Butterfly)
- Games, Relays and Fun Stunts and Exercises
- Learning to Race
- Starts and Turns
- Teamwork and Team Building Skills
- Fun, Fun, Fun
A Swim Meet Every Thursday!
- Low Pressure, Fun Competition by Ability Levels with our own Team Members
- All Meets are at the GVSU Pool
- A New Kind of Meet Each Week
MINORS ON CAMPUS POLICY
Please note that GVSU is very serious when it comes to any minor on our campus and we have our “minors on campus” policy which is outlined on this link here: https://www.gvsu.edu/minorsoncampus/
Also note: Instructors and staff are not permitted to be in the bathroom area with any participants. There are family restrooms available and just ask an instructor/staff member where they are located.
Refunds: There is a $8.00 non-refundable fee for any cancellation prior to the first class. If your child does not show up without any communication prior to the start date you are entitled up to 50% of the fee refunded. If your child does show up but cancel afterwards then no refunds will be made.
Accidents: Our camps provide accident insurance coverage for all participants in our summer camp activities. Only ACCIDENTS that occur in sponsored and supervised summer camp activities are covered. View important information regarding this coverage in the following document View Accident Insurance (PDF). It is intended as a brief description for reference only, and is not the policy. Complete forms may be turned in at the start of camp.