This high intensity camp is designated for advanced 9-12th graders that will provide high quality instruction that covers every aspect of the game. Each camper will get to participate in 2-3 small group workouts with the ETBU coaching staff with a focus on their primary position. Each camper will also get to participate in 3-4 live game situations which will be evaluated by the ETBU coaching staff. Campers will receive instructions and detailed evaluations on all aspects of the game from the coaching staff.
Each camper will get the collegiate softball player experience by staying on campus with other campers and current ETBU players. ETBU will provide nightly activities such as worship from a live band and motivational speakers with Christian values
For team discount information contact Maranda at firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the Campus of East Texas Baptist University (Baseball and Softball field)
- Check-in will be held at Centennial dorm. (#2 on the Campus Map)
- Hat / Visor
- Softball Pants
- Cleats/Tennis shoe
- Catcher Gear (If Available)
- Full size bed sheets
- Toiletry Kit
- (spending money)
- Yes you are more than welcome to stay and watch camp. But only campers will be allowed to stay on campus overnight.
- June 26th at 2:30 pm
- No meals on Sunday June 23rd
- We will provide three meal on June 24th-25th
- We will provide two on the 26th
- We will have a concession stand set up for extra snack in the dorm and around the field. (this is not included in the price)
- We will have at least one trainer here during camp. If the injury requires a hospital trip we will get in contact with the listed emergency contacts.
- If your child has any limitations due to prior injuries please communicate with us.
- We will have all of the baseball and softball coaches here working camps.
- As well as current players
- Yes we will provide each camper with a t-shirt.
- Yes, but the camper who drives will be required to turn in their keys when they check in. Keys will be returned to them when they check out. (At the end of camp)
- As long as you communicate that beforehand we will be able to accommodate them.