2019 Team Camp
Coaches To Sign Up A Team
- Contact Greg Drye at firstname.lastname@example.org or register online with a $550 non-refundable team deposit.
Team Camp Information
- Round Robin Style Format
- 10 Teams per Camp
- 5 Games
- All Meals - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner / Buffet Style
- Housing in On-Campus Residential Hall - 2 Players per Room
- Umpires & Game Balls
- Daily Instruction By the Auburn Coaching Staff
- Cost Includes Coaches - Free Room & Board
- T-Shirt For All Players
Daily Schedule Includes
- Skills Competition - Evaluation, First Night of Camp
- 2 Games per Day / 1 on Last Day
- Individual Defensive Workouts With Auburn Coaching Staff
- Hitting Segments With Auburn Coaching Staff
- “Recruiting / Evaluation” Presented By Head Coach Butch Thompson
- All players must provide a recent copy of a physical examination from a physician to participate. School physicals performed during the previous twelve months are acceptable.
- Each team will need to handle all transportation for their team to all camp activities.
- Players are responsible for all personal baseball gear needed: bats, helmets, gloves, catcher’s gear, etc.
- Players and coaches are responsible for bed lines, blankets, towels, and toiletries.
Campers Must Have At Registration
- AU Camp Medical Form
- AU Camp Waiver Form
- Copy of Insurance Card (Front & Back)
A full refund minus a $50.00 processing fee will be sent only to those requesting such refund in writing at least one week prior to camp. If within one week of the start of camp, with a written request, a refund minus $100.00 deposit will be issued. No refund will be given if a written request is not received prior to the start of camp. During the week of camp, a per day pro-rated refund may be given if the camper has to leave camp early due to injury or illness. Your online payment fee is non-refundable.
Auburn Tigers Baseball Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).