Northern Ohio Showcase Camp
2019 NORTHERN OHIO SHOWCASE CAMP
THIS EVENT IS LIKE NO OTHERS ON THE MARKET TODAY WITH NEARLY 50 COLLEGES IN ATTENDENCE LAST YEAR!!!
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR QUALITY INSTRUCTION, EXPOSURE TO COLLEGE COACHES, AND VIDEO SERVICES AT A GREAT VALUE, DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!
TUESDAY, JULY 30TH
EVENT IS OPEN ANY AND ALL ENTRANTS IN THE GRADUATING CLASSES OF 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 & JUCO
CHECK-IN: 8:00 AM | TIME: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
PITCHER ONLY: $150.00 - Includes T-Shirt
POSITION PLAYER: $200.00 - Includes T-Shirt
POSITION PLAYER & PITCHER: $250.00 - Includes T-Shirt
$25 LATE FEE WILL BE APPLIED FOR WALK-UP REGISTRATIONS
THIS CAMP WILL BE HELD AT CUYAHOGA COMMUNITY COLLEGE
11000 WEST PLEASANT VALLEY RD, PARMA, OH 44130
- Event is open to all entrants graduating in the classes of 2020, 2021, 2022, & 2023 & JUCO
- The ability to interact and communicate with college coaches that you do not get at showcase event.
- This event will allow participants to showcase their skills for college coaches as well as receive instruction.
- Participants will be evaluated in the 60-yard dash, defensive skills, pitching and hitting.
- Evaluations and instruction will be conducted by a staff of experienced college coaches.
- Instructional camp periods for hitting, pitching, and all defensive positions.
- Personal video highlight package posted on YouTube is included for all event participants. These videos will be posted on YouTube for college coaches to access.
- Additional DVD copies of video highlights and other video services available on-site from RRT Productions LLC.
- Each participant will receive an evaluation conducted by the college coaches working the event.
- T-Shirts provided to all participants.
|FEATURING COACHES FROM THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS:|
|**Please check back often, as additional schools have been invited and are likely to attend.|
REFUND POLICY: Full refunds up to 1 week prior, $25 fee will be retained after. Event will be rain or shine as indoor facility will be reserved as backup.
|SEE LIST OF SCHOOLS THAT HAVE ATTENDED CAMPS IN THE PAST:|