Labor Day Showcase Camp | Aug
2019 Labor Day Showcase Camp
Day will be divided into two sections: Morning Rotation and Afternoon Rotation
- Running Evaluation: 60-Yard Dash, Home To 1st & Stolen Base Time
- Hitting Evaluation: BP Format on Plainsman’s Park - Video
- INF / OF / C: Professional Style Evaluation
- Games before evaluation - games to show off camper’s skills with
- Auburn coaching staff present to evaluate
- Primary Pitchers will throw in games
- Primary position players will hit and play in games.
- Pitchers will learn post throwing/weight training/trackman/video analysis
- Campus Tour
Campers Must Have At Registration
A full refund minus a $50.00 processing fee will be sent only to those requesting such refund in writing at least one week prior to camp. If within one week of the start of camp, with a written request, a refund minus $100.00 deposit will be issued. No refund will be given if a written request is not received prior to the start of camp. During the week of camp, a per day pro-rated refund may be given if the camper has to leave camp early due to injury or illness. Your online payment fee is non-refundable.
Auburn Tigers Baseball Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).