Baseball | Hawk Hitting Academy @ Parkview Middle School (Both Gyms)
ANKENY HIGH SCHOOL CAMPS | Hawk Hitting Academy
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!
For scheduling purposes registration will close on MONDAY Jan 20th @ NOON.
Due to structure and schedule this camp has a limited number of participants. Camp registration will be closed early if cap is reached before Jan 20th.
3 Players on a team
- You may request your team of three. (If making a roster request it must be a full team of three no groups of two please)
- Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with roster requests
- If you do not have a team you will be assigned to one in your age group
- 5-week game schedule against other teams in the league.
EACH WEEK WILL CONSIST OF:
- 20 min batting instruction/practice prior to game
- 1 game per day
- Each game will consist of 6 innings or 30 minutes whatever comes first
- Each player will get 7 swings per inning
Players will be scored by the following:
- 5 pts – hitting a line drive straight up the middle
- 3 pts – hitting a line drive to the corner behind the line
- 2 pts – hitting a hard ground ball up the middle
- 0 pts – Swing and miss
- 0 pts – Any fly ball that hits the top net
- 0 pts – Any ground ball to the side nets
Players will hit in the following way during the innings:
- Innings 1 & 2 – Batting “T”
- Innings 3 & 4 – Front Toss
- Innings 5 & 6 – Hack Attack Machine
- Hitting Times will be sent via email
- Batting practice will take place 30 minutes prior the start of your game.
Awards will be given for the following in each age group;
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd place for individual point leaders after 5 weeks
- Overall Team winners for each age group
- Each camper will receive a camp t-shirt
LOCATION: Parkview Middle School (Both Gyms)