2020 Preseason Camp
The Troy University Baseball Preseason Camp is open to Grades 6-12. The camp offers quality instruction in various aspects of the game. This will be the perfect camp to help you get ready for your upcoming season. Campers will receive instruction from Troy University coaches and players. Instruction will include fundamental drills, proper practice techniques, and game situations.
Specific instruction will be given on each of the following:
►Hitting (including video analysis)
►Pitching (Drills, Arm Care & Defense also Rapsodo analytics)
►Fielding (position specific)
►Question and Answer Session about Academic Information & Recruiting
|January 19th & 20th, 2020|
Grades: 6th - 12th Grades (2020-2026 Graduates)
Check-in: Sunday: 11:30am | Monday: 8:30am
Time: Sunday: 12:00pm - 6:00pm | Monday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Cost: $125 per day | $200 both days
- 11:30 AM - Check In/Warm Up (Stretching)
- 12:00 PM - BP (Recording for Video Analysis)
- 12:30 PM - Dynamic Warm-Up (Throwing)
- 12:45 PM - Session One - Defense & Pitching
- 2:15 PM - Break
- 2:30 PM - Session Two - Offense & Video Analysis
- 5:15 PM - Question & Answer Session for Players & Parents
- 8:30 AM - Check In
- 9:00 AM - Dynamic Warm-Up
- 9:20 AM - Session One - Offense
- 11:00 AM - Session Two - Defense & Pitching
- 12:00 PM - Lunch
- 1:00 PM - Dynamic Warm-Up
- 1:15 PM - Session Three - Defense & Pitching
- 2:15 PM - Session Four - Team D #theTROYway
- 3:00 PM - Session Five - BP #theTROYway
Equipment: Each camper must bring his own equipment. Please mark name on all items. Smartt Baseball LLC and Troy University are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Players should bring:
- Catching equipment (if applicable)
- Running/turf shoes & molded cleats. DUE TO THE TURF SURFACE, ONLY PITCHERS ARE ALLOWED TO WEAR METAL SPIKES AT RIDDLE-PACE FIELD. SPIKES ARE ALSO NOT ALLOWED IN THE BATTING CAGES
- Hat & helmet
- Any other equipment necessary to compete.
Lunch: Lunch will NOT be provided. On Day One, player should eat prior to arriving at camp. On Day two, players will need to either bring a lunch or leave to get something during the lunch break.
Communication: Once you have completed the registration process, a confirmation email will be sent to the account associated with your registration. Please check your email regularly as this is the primary way we communicate. Please direct all questions and information about Smartt Baseball Camps to John Rushing, Troy University Director of Baseball Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation: We do not offer refunds on canceled campers. We will offer a future camp credit if you need to cancel for any reason.
In accordance with NCAA rules, Smartt Baseball Camps are open to any and all entrants but may limit attendance based on age, number, and grade level. Camp attendance is never restricted by a camper’s skill level or baseball experience. This camp is owned and operated by Smartt Baseball LLC. Troy University is not responsible for any expenses related to your participation in the camp or incurred in the event of cancellation of any portion of the camp.