Showcase Tournament | Sept 12/13 | 18U
10 Team Showcase Tournament
- 3 Games . Preceding Saturday’s games each team will take a 30 minute on field batting practice session and take a 15 minute pregame.
- 5 other local colleges guaranteed to be in attendance in addition to SAGU coaching staff.
Social distancing protocols, alternate seating/dugout arrangements, and modified rules will be in effect if warranted based on regulations/recommendations from the governor of Texas.
Coaching staff will assess measurable tools including:
- 60 times (before or between games)
- Exit velocity (before or between games)
- Positional velocity (before or between games)
- Catcher pop times between innings
In game assessments include:
- Pitching velocities / spin rates for games at SAGU field
- Pitching velos & in game charts at Waxahachie HS
- Pop Times
Games will take place Saturday at both Waxahachie HS turf field and SAGU Field.
TOP 4 SEEDS PLAY A WIN OR GO HOME TOURNAMENT SUNDAY AFTERNOON.
SEEDS 7-10 PLAY