Fall College ID Camp
Fall College ID Camp
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR QUALITY INSTRUCTION AND EXPOSURE TO COLLEGE COACHES AT A GREAT VALUE, DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!
The UMW Baseball Fall College ID Camp is designed to allow campers direct access to high level college coaching. Campers will work with college coaches at their position and will have an opportunity to showcase individual ability through, fielding, throwing, running, hitting, and pitching. Camp will be limited to 60 participants to maximize interaction with the college coaches and for evaluation opportunities. Additionally, there will be other college coaches in attendance that are there to evaluate players. All relevant COVID-19 protocols will be followed to make this experience as safe as possible. The exact details will be emailed out prior to camp in the form of a COVID action plan and a list of some of the safety protocols can be found below.
- Event is open to all entrants graduating in the classes of 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
- The ability to interact and communicate with college coaches that you do not get at a showcase event.
- This event will allow participants to showcase their skills for college coaches as well as receive instruction.
- Participants will be evaluated in the 60-yard dash, defensive skills, pitching and hitting.
- Evaluations and instruction will be conducted by a staff of experienced college coaches.
- Instructional camp periods for hitting, pitching, and all defensive positions.
- Each participant will receive an evaluation conducted by the college coaches working the event.
- Results of the event will be sent to all college programs in VA, MD, DC
FEATURING COACHES FROM THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS:
***NCAA D1 schools have been invited, but may or may not be permitted to attend due to NCAA recruiting rules. We will be providing an update October 1st once new NCAA recruiting rules are put in place***
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
*The complete COVID-19 Action Plan will be emailed to campers the week prior to campers
- Temperature Check & COVID Symptom questions on entry into the facility
- Will cover proper safety precautions prior to starting camp
- Proper social distancing when on the field
- Masks required when not on the field and are optional when participating (all coaches will wear masks)
- Sanitizing Equipment periodically throughout each session and prior to each session
*If you have any questions about safety protocols, please reach out to Kelly Swiney here.