Montclair State University & Yogi Berra Museum Youth Camp | August 28th - Sept. 1st
Montclair State University & Yogi Berra Museum Youth Camp
Location: Yogi Berra Stadium on the Campus of Montclair State University
Montclair State University & Yogi Berra Museum Youth Camp is for baseball players of all abilities, ages 6-13. Instruction will focus primarily on hitting, defense, base-running, pitching, and game play. Campers will learn skills and drills to better their game while having fun working with MSU Baseball coaches and players. All participants will also have the opportunity to experience the Yogi Berra Museum & Learning Center during a camp day, directly adjacent to the ball field -- Museum admission is included with your camp registration!
Instruction, Equipment, & Facility:
- Instructors: Campers will learn from Montclair State University Coaching Staff and players as well as other local baseball instructors.
- Groupings: Campers are initially grouped by age and moved around accordingly based on skill level. We can accommodate requests to be in the same group if notified.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own glove, cleats, bat, batting gloves, helmet, and wear baseball attire (baseball pants recommended)
- Facility: Montclair State’s own Yogi Berra Stadium is the site for camp. Indoor facilities are available during inclement weather conditions.
- Lunch: Lunch is provided for an extra fee $30 for the week. Pizza will be served each day. Please bring a sack lunch to camp each day if you do not select the option for lunch. Snacks, water and sports drinks will be available for sale as well throughout the day.
- If you have a group of campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the Montclair State Baseball office at 973-655-3490 and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during checkout.