Mitten Pre-Season Scrimmage Showcase
CMU Lacrosse Camps
2018 Mitten Pre-Season Scrimmage Showcase
Team’s must be a true, high school teams. No mixed teams. These will count as scrimmages for all teams. Suggested level of play is varsity.
Sunday, March 18 will be the first annual H.S. Scrimmage Showcase at CMU.
Games will begin at 8:00 am and the last game will begin at 5:00 pm to ensure players and families are able to get home at a decent hour.
All games will be officiated by MHSAA certified officials.
A certified athletic training will be on site.
Timing, score keeping, and statistics will be kept by CMU players and staff and stats will be provided to each team at the end of the game.
These will count as scrimmages and this event has been approved by the MHSAA.
Sunday, March 18th
(3) 38 Minute, Full Field Scrimmages: $625 ($200 Deposit Required)
(3) 38 Minute, Full Field Scrimmages & Additional Instruction: $700 ($200 Deposit Required)
Limited to 10 Teams
Rosters should be submitted in an excel format to Tisda1sm@cmich.edu by March 1st.
Additional Instruction Includes:
- For coaches only: 30-minute chalk talk with CMU coaches. We’ll share our favorite drills and show you how we set up and run a practice. Q & A at the end to address any specific questions.
- For coaches only: 30-minute meeting with CMU Lacrosse Strength and Conditioning Coach Dylan Fitchett. Dylan specializes in training female athletes. He understands that time, access to equipment, and training knowledge are all issues surrounding women’s lacrosse. His goal in this session will be to provide a base line of training information, ideas for pre-season and in-season training, and discuss injury prevention.
- For coaches, parents, and players: 30-minute meeting with CMU sport nutritionist and dietician Dr. Leslie Hilldebrandt. Dr. Hilldebrant will offer tips and easy to apply information to help you fuel your performance the right way!
Mackenzie Lawler at 517-614-6110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camps are open to any and all entrants and the cost of awards are included in the camp fee