*** Price includes credit card processing fee.
Join the Spartans for this fun and lax-filled opportunity! Instruction will be given by current UT players, coaches, and guest coaches from other NCAA women's lacrosse institutions.
What You Get:
• Stick Skills
• 1-on-1 Skills Instruction
• Goalkeeper Specific Training
• Different Game Situations
• Full Field Play
Commuter Information: Commuters can be dropped off and picked up at the following times at Naimoli Family Athletic and Intramural Complex (Campus Map #2).
• Day 1 | Drop Off 2:15pm / Pick Up 9:00pm
• Day 2 | Drop Off 9:00am / Pick Up 9:00pm
• Day 3 | Drop Off 9:00am / Pick Up 2:00pm
⇒ All meals are provided except breakfast on Day 2 and 3.
Make Sure You Pack The Following Items:
• Stick, Goggles, Mouth Guard, Cleats, Running Shoes
• Goalie Equipment (If Applicable)
• Sunscreen, Water Bottle, Towels, Sheets & Pillows (Beds are Twin XL)
• Lax Clothes, Bathing Suit, Rain Coat
Airport Shuttle: We are providing a shuttle to and from Tampa Int'l Airport (TPA) on Sunday, July 23rd and Tuesday, July 25th.
• Shuttle will not run after 12:00pm on Sunday or 4:30pm on Tuesday.
• Cost $40 Round Trip or $25 One Way
• Can only be paid via cash or check.
⇒ Checks can be made out to KG Lax LLC