Oregon 7v7 & Instructional Clinic
Select your Registration TypeTeam RegistrationIndividual House Team Player & Player Registration
ABOUT OREGON 7V7 & INSTRUCTIONAL CLINIC
- Format: 7v7 format, 7 field players + 1 goalie (2-3-2 format + GK)
- Each team will have a minimum of 6 games. Game schedule will be posted at event.
- Teams must wear same color shirts or reversible.
- Each team will provide their own coach, if you can not find a team parent willing to coach/manage subs please email email@example.com to request a coach.
- Top teams in each bracket will advance to a playoff round. *A game ending in a tie will be decided by a sudden-death brave heart.
- Following each goal, the team that was scored upon starts with a goalie clear.
- 2 players hold behind midfield line (Only 5v5 in the Offensive zone).
- After a goal is scored, ball is awarded to scored upon goalie who puts ball in play from crease area.
- The field of play is 30 yards wide x 60 yards long. All current women’s lacrosse rules apply. Fouls in the critical scoring area will result in a possession to the player fouled; no 8 meters will be awarded.
- Penalties called according to high school rules, including self starts.
- All substitutions on the fly, players must touch sticks at the sideline before entering the field of play.
- The Championship bracket will be determined following the last games.
Location & Facilities
Autzen Stadium, Moshofsky Center, Papé Field
What To Bring
Bring stick, mouth guard, goggles, water bottle. Goalies bring equipment. Cleats or turf shoes. Warm clothes for games in Autzen. Pack lunch or food. Water will be provided. There will be no concessions.
We will not accept walk up registrations.
|Oregon Lacrosse Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).|