Michigan Lacrosse February Top Prospect Camp
2019 MICHIGAN LACROSSE FEBRUARY TOP PROSPECT CAMP
|SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 2ND|
Graduating Classes: 2020 - 2022, Boys
Time: 2:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Location: Indoor Training Center
The University of Michigan Men's Lacrosse team's winter Top Prospect Day gives elite players in the 2020, 2021 and 2022 classes a chance to showcase their skills in a one-day setting in front of the Michigan coaching staff.
- On-field instruction from the Michigan coaching staff with position-specific drill work and team practice sessions.
- Stick-work sessions in the program's indoor shooting room.
- A strength and conditioning session with the team's strength and conditioning coaches.
- Film Session in the team's dedicated film room.
- Full-game scrimmages with pre-built teams.
Discount: 10% Active Duty / Retired Military discount
Forms: All players must have had a physical within the past year. At camp check-in, players can turn in the signed Physical Form or a copy of the physical form provided by the doctor.
Refund Policy: Full refunds will be granted for cancellation notifications received on or before January 15, 2019 for this camp.
After January 15, refunds can only be given for certified medical reasons. Certification must be in the form of a signed medical statement from a physician, and it must be received before the day camp begins or no refund can be given.
Open to any and all entrants; limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.