NoCar Lacrosse Camps at Davidson College
2019 Summer Camp
Summer Lacrosse camp is for high school players who are looking for a challenge and a competitive lacrosse experience. Daily sessions emphasize and teach skill development, tactical knowledge, competitive game situations and scrimmaging. Campers are grouped accordingly by age and ability level.
|Monday, July 8th - Wednesday, July 10th|
Who: Girls Grades 7th - 12th
Check-In: 12:30pm at Sentelle Residence Hall
Check-Out: 12:00pm at Sentelle Residence Hall
Overnight Campers: $495 | $535 after Mar. 1st
Day Campers: $445 | $485 after Mar. 1st
What To Bring: Stick, goggles, mouth-guard, gloves (if you need them), water bottle, shorts, t-shirts (or tanks), socks, underwear, footwear (cleats, turfs, sneakers, flip flops), personal toiletries, sheets, blankets (dorms are airconditioned), pillows, towels, SUNSCREEN. * Goalies must bring their own equipment. Money for the camp store - Davidson lacrosse gear, pizza, snacks and cold drinks!
- The current Davidson lacrosse coaches will be leading the camp along with current and past Davidson players and a certified athletic trainer.
- Cawley Bromley - Assistant Women’s Lacrosse Coach at Campbell University. 4-year Varsity attacker at Virginia Tech who played in 57 games while tallying 30 goals and 32 assists.
- Meg Bartley - Assistant Women’s Lacrosse Coach at George Washington University. 4-year Varsity starter at Virginia Tech who played in 67 games while tallying 113 goals, 21 assists and 285 draws.
- Charlotte Airport shuttles will run from 9:30am – 12:00pm on Monday, July 8th – please plan accordingly.
- Airport shuttles will LEAVE DAVIDSON between 12:00pm – 1:00pm on Wednesday, July 10th – please plan accordingly.
- Airport shuttles will be driven by Davidson coaches and will run to and from Charlotte International Airport (CLT). There is a fee of $20.00 one-way or $35.00 round trip. Please complete the form and email it to email@example.com as soon as the flight is booked, or no later than Monday, July 1st, 2019.
- Flying to Camp? We DO NOT offer unaccompanied minor service where camper is picked up at the gate upon arrival OR taken through security and gate on departure. Please check with your airline for the policy OR avoid asking for assistance when checking out.
- There is a $200.00 non-refundable fee. In order to receive a partial refund, we must be notified no later than Sunday, June16th, 2019. No refund will be issued unless due to illness or medical.
- If an injury, illness or any other circumstance does not allow you to cancel prior to June 16th we can offer two options – 1 – you can send a sibling in your place or – 2 – the camp tuition (minus the $200.00 non-refundable fee) will be rolled over to next year. There are no refunds if cancellation occurs within 72 hours of start time. *Doctors note should be sent to Davidson Lacrosse Box 7158, Davidson, NC 28035