Elite ID Clinic
2020 ELITE ID CLINIC
|TUESDAY, JULY 21ST|
Grad Years: 2022 - 2023
Skills & Drills: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. (Registration at 8:15 a.m.)
Location: South Campus Lacrosse Complex
Limit: 75 Participants
Our Elite ID clinic offers aspiring Division I college players the chance to work directly with our coaching staff, and serves as a exclusive opportunity for players to showcase their skills, IQ, and athletic ability. This clinic will incorporate high level learning, fast paced drills, typical of a Michigan practice, and full field game play.
Staff Discount: Athletic Department Staff receive 50% discount
Typical Clinic Schedule
- 8:15am Registration
- 9:00am-11:00am Skills & Drills
- 11:00am-11:30am Small sided/transition game play
- 11:30am-12:30pm Lunch & Facility Tour, Lunch will be provided
- 12:30pm-1:30pm Larger concept drills
- 1:30pm-3:00pm Game Play
What To Bring:
- Lacrosse Gear
- New for 2020 - Physical forms are NOT required for participation in camp. If you would like to have your physical reviewed, you may upload it to your account or bring it to check-in. If submitting a physical, please make sure it was completed by a doctor and dated within the past 12 months from the start of camp.
- Upload Forms
Note: Please have all medical/insurance information handy prior to beginning online registration. You will be asked to provide medical history, insurance information, etc.
Refund Policy: No refunds will be given for any reason after 11:59pm on Friday, July 10th. After this time, refunds will only be given for certified medical reasons, which must be in the form of a signed medical statement from a physician.
Contact: Please email Kelly Flanagan, Director of Operations, email@example.com, with any questions.
Open to any and all entrants; limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.