Youth Day Camp
2020 YOUTH DAY CAMP
|JUNE 16TH - 18TH|
Ages: 5 - 13 (Entering Grades 1st - 8th)
(Girls will be separated by age and skill)
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Location: South Campus Lacross Complex
Cost: $220 all 3 days / $80 for single days
Limit: 50 Participants
Our Youth Day Camp is perfect for beginning lacrosse players, and younger players looking to develop their skills. At this camp, our top priority is to teach in a fun and positive environment and to ensure players of all levels develop skills and their love for the game.
Instruction will be led by the Michigan coaching staff and current players and will consist of fundamental skills, station work, small sided games, and other fun activities and competitions!
Typical Daily Schedule:
- 9am - Warm up / Stick work / Fun games
- 10:15am - Station work + Fun games
- 11:15am - Break for campers to eat lunch/mid-morning snack
- 11:45am - Drills, small sided games, fun games + competitions
- 1:00pm - Camper Pick up
Campers are required to bring their own packed lunch/snacks for breaks in the day. We will have a scheduled lunch break at 11:15am each day, and will be constantly aware of when these young campers need extra breaks. There is also a camp store available for small snacks and drinks during the break.
What To Bring:
- Packed lunch and snacks for break
- Water bottle
- Lacrosse Stick
- Goggles (required to participate)
- Mouthguard (required to participate)
Discounts: UM Athletic Department Staff will receive 50% Discount!
- New for 2020 - Physical forms are NOT required for participation in camp. If you would like to have your physical reviewed, you may upload it to your account or bring it to check-in. If submitting a physical, please make sure it was completed by a doctor and dated within the past 12 months from the start of camp.
- Upload Forms
Refund Policy: Full refunds (minus processing fees) will be granted until 11:59pm on Wednesday, June 10th. After this time, refunds will only be given for certified medical reasons, which must be in the form of a signed medical statement from a physician.
Contact: If anyone has any questions, please email Kelly Flanagan, Director of Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open to any and all entrants; limited only by number, age, grade level, and/or gender.