CSS Softball Camps
2017 Prospect Camp
Grades 9th - 12th
Grades 9th - 12th: 7:30am - 3:45pm
$35 Pitching or Catching ONLY
$115 Positional & Hitting ONLY
$130 Both Sessions
Pitching & Positional & Hitting
Catching & Positional & Hitting
Includes T-Shirt If Registered By September 24th
*Lunch will be provided (Subway)
Space is limited!
*Walk-ups accepted only if room is available
The catcher’s instruction will be separate from the
pitchers for all but the final 15 minutes.
Burns Wellness Center at The College of St. Scholastica.
What to Bring
- Indoor Shoes (in case we move indoors due to weather)
- Catchers bring a full set of catcher’s gear
*Subject to change
|7:30 - 8:00AM||
Registration - Pitchers & Catchers
- Burns Wellness Center
|8:00 - 9:30AM||
Pitching | Catching Instruction
- Pitching mechanics, speed development, location,
movement, mental game
- Catching receiving, blocking,
pickoffs, managing pitchers
|9:30 - 10:00AM||
Registration - Position Players
- Kenwood Field
|10:00AM - 3:30PM||
Individual | Team Skill Instruction
- Throwing, fielding, glove work & footwork, positional play
- Hitting - drills, movement patterns, & front toss
- Outfield play
- Infield play
|3:30 - 3:40PM||The College Experience Q&A|
|3:45PM||Campus Tour (optional)|
Facilities | Inclement Weather
- The pitching/catching portion of the clinic will be held at the Burns Wellness Center. The positional and hitting camp will take place at Kenwood Field on the campus of St. Scholastica.
- In the event of inclement weather, camp will be moved into the Burns Wellness Center.
Refunds will ONLY be given with receipt of written notice from a physician stating that the athlete is physically unable to participate in the camp. Refund requests will be reviewed by the sports camp administrator and Athletics Office of Compliance for validity. All approved refunds will incur a 10% administration fee which will be deducted from your refund amount.
Contact Head Coach Rilee Dawson for Inquiries: email@example.com