2017 Fall Camp
Camp is designed to cover mechanics, skills and dozens of drills to help improve play at the plate and on the field. Participants will learn basic and advanced techniques in all areas of the game. The participants will be divided based on age and ability, so that everyone will get the best camp experience possible.
Eagle Softball Complex: 515 Fair Road—Across from the Dunkin Donuts
- Individual positional workouts
- Player Evaluation Feedback
- Recruiting Question & Answer session
*Campers must bring tennis shoes and cleats (if available), a glove, and a bat and helmet (if available).
- 3:30 p.m. → Registration
- 4:00 p.m. → Coach Introduction & Player Welcome
- 4:15-4:45 p.m. → Group Stretch & Throwing Mechanics
- 4:50-5:20 p.m. → Skill Instruction Agilities
- 5:30-6:15 p.m. → Positional Fundamentals
- 6:20-7:30 p.m. → Hitting Instruction
- 7:30-8:00 p.m. → Q&A for Players/Coaches
Contact: For additional camp information or questions please email Assistant Coach Megen Conner at firstname.lastname@example.org