All Skills Camp with Pitching / Catching
Aggie Softball Camps
All Skills Camp
The All Skill Camp Will Cover Both The Specifics of Defense & Offense:
Players will participate in well-organized sessions allowing for individual and group instruction from North Carolina A&T softball coaching staff and players.
- Individual Fundamentals
- Speed & Agility
- Participants will be split into age/skill specific groups during camp.
- Infield, Outfield,.
- This camp will cover the specifics of glove work, footwork and fundamentals necessary to improve all aspects of defensive play.
(*WITH Pitching / Catching)
Time: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Cost: $80 per Player
Lady Aggie Softball Complex
What To Bring
- Catcher's Gear
- Tennis Shoes
Things To Know
- Players are encouraged to bring their own equipment.
- Participants will be grouped according to age and skill level.
- Lunch will NOT be provided.
- Water will provided throughout the camp session and for lunch
- All players MUST bring both camp waivers (Medical Consent Waiver AND Liability Release) signed by a parent/guardian in order to participate.
A Note To Parents / Guardians
As a University we would like to thank you very much for your interest and support A&T Softball Camps. We welcome your presence at our camps in the stands to watch the daily activities. Observers may not enter the field at any time. We kindly ask that you not give personal instruction to campers during camp to eliminate confusion.
This is a day camp only. No overnight option available.