32nd Annual Holiday Softball Camp
32ND ANNUAL HOLIDAY SOFTBALL CAMP
Join Coach Mike Candrea and his University of Arizona softball coaching staff for a 2-day clinic designed to improve all aspects of your game. Instruction will focus on Hitting, Pitching, Catching, Infield and Outfield Defense, Short Game, Baserunning, and Sliding. Demonstrations will be provided by current University of Arizona players along with former All Americans and Olympians. Current and former collegiate coaches from around the country make up this incredible staff. Improve your softball skills, while learning from the nation’s best!!
Players in 4th thru 12th grade are eligible to participate in Southwest Camps 32nd Annual Holiday Softball Camp.
Dates & Times
December 15: Check in starts at 8:45am - Camp Starts: 10:00am / 1 Hour Lunch Break (Not Provided) / Camp Ends: 5:00pm
December 16: Check in starts at 8:45am - Camp Starts: 9:00am / 1 Hour Lunch Break (Not Provided) / Camp Ends: 4:00pm
$230.00 | Limited To 200 Campers
Abraham Lincoln Parks, Fields 5 & 8, 4325 S Pantano Rd., Tucson, AZ 85710
(The camp will allow attendees to bring food & beverages in for lunch. There are also water fountains.)
Important Camp Information
- All players need to bring a Glove, Batting Gloves, Helmet, Bat, Cleats, Water Bottle and Lunch (if applicable) to camp each day. LUNCH IS NOT PROVIDED at this Camp since there is not restaurant services at the park.
- Catchers need to provide their own catching gear.
- All campers will receive a t-shirt and have the opportunity to get a photograph/autograph with the U of A coaches and players.
- Hilton East - 7600 E Broadway Blvd - Tucson, AZ 85710 | This hotel approx. 15 min. to Lincoln Park | $119 per sleeping night (with up to 4 per room) | Breakfast buffet included in the price | Offer good until 11/19/18 only
- Courtyard Marriott Tucson Airport- 2505 E Executive Dr - Tucson, AZ 85706 | This hotel appox. 20 min to Lincoln Park | $89 per sleeping night | Breakfast buffet and free internet included in the price | Offer good through 11/19/18 only
Refunds will be $200 prior to December 1, less third party processing fees...after that no refunds. For more details email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The process to register for this camp has two (2) parts. The Athlete information and Medical Release form AND payment. The forms and the payment made on the next pages are sent together to the camp office. Without completing BOTH form and payment your reservation for the camp will not be received.
The Southwest Camps and Candrea.com events are not an official function of the University of Arizona.
The Southwest Camps and Candrea.com events are open to all entrants limited only by number, grade level and/or gender.