November Camp | Grades 4th-7th
Loras Softball Camps
2018 November Camps
LOCATION: Graber Sports Center, Loras College, 1815 Cox St., Dubuque, IA 52001
- Pitchers must supply their own pitching ball and catcher, and all catchers must complete a waiver! Catchers must provide their own catching gear; parents and coaches may use their discretion.
- Grades 4th - 7th will learn basic pitching mechanics, drills and grips for fastball and change-up.
- Grades 8th - 12th will learn basic pitching mechanics, drills and grips for fastball, change-up, rise, drop, and curve.
- If you are attending the pitching camp and hitting camp, please bring your own lunch to eat between sessions.
- Campers will be learning offensive fundamentals including hitting, bunting and base running. This camp is designed to prepare campers with the drills and skills to help them improve their offensive abilities in the offseason.