Weekly Academy | November 19th
Weekly Academy will be a one hour & thirty-minute session that will include defense and offense. Campers will receive instruction in their chosen defensive position (infield, outfield, pitching and catching), as well as offensive instruction. Campers of all skill levels are welcome. Registration is open to any and all campers, grades K-12. Beginner ball players, as well as ball players looking to take their game to the next level will have the opportunity to practice FUNdamentals with the Purdue Softball Coaches!
Grades: K - 12th (All Skills)
Check-In: 45 min prior to the start of each session (5:15-6:00pm)
Registration: 5:15 PM - 6:00 PM
Time: 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM (1hr 30min)
Cost: $65 per Camper per Weekly Academy
Bittinger Stadium 1330 McCormick Rd. West Lafayette, IN 47906
Online Registration will remain open until the start of each individual Weekly Academy session. Walk-Ups are always welcome the day of Weekly Academy, but must register online before participating in Weekly Academy. A laptop &/or a tablet will be available for online registration the day of Weekly Academy. All Participants, including Walk-Ups, MUST register online. All paperwork MUST be filled out and payment received prior to the start of Weekly Academy. Please plan ahead and be on time for check-in; camp will start promptly at 6:00pm.
Cost and Refund Policy: $65.00 per Camper per Weekly Academy. Refunds will be granted at the discretion of Boo De Oliveira Softball Camps, LLC Staff. All refunds will be in the form of a credit for a future Weekly Academy. We recommend that you purchase registration insurance.
- During registration, you will be provided the option to insure the full amount of your registration. With Registration Protector, a camper who misses an event for a reason such as a covered injury or illness, job loss, transportation delays, military/family/legal obligations, and other covered reasons can get their camp fees reimbursed. It gives you peace of mind if you cannot make it to one of our events, especially during our summer and winter camps when registration fees are posted higher. It costs less than a cup of coffee to insure your registration amount.
Equipment: No metal cleats are allowed in the batting cages.
- Defense & Offense Campers: Cleats, as well as sneakers or turf shoes, helmet, bat, and your glove.
- Pitching & Catching Campers: Cleats, as well as sneakers or turf shoes, your glove, and bat and helmet if you plan to hit. All Catchers bring your own catching gear. Catchers will catch for Pitchers during the defensive portion, as well as receive catching skill instruction.
Weather Updates: Be sure to follow us on social media to check on weather updates (when necessary):
- Twitter: @BooDeOliveiraSB
- Facebook: @CoachBooDeOliveiraSoftballCamps
- Instagram: coachboosoftballcamps
- Email Purdue Softball - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 765-421-9121
*All camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by age, gender, number, or grade level. This camp is operated by Boo De Oliveira Softball Camps LLC, which has sole responsibility for the operation of the camp. Boo De Oliveira Softball Camps LLC, is a separate legal entity from Purdue University and is not sponsored by or affiliated with Purdue University or The Trustees of Purdue University. Neither Purdue University nor its Trustees assume any responsibility for injury or damages arising out of the clinic.