Academic Achievement Games
ATTENTION SOFTBALL PLAYERS WHO EXCEL IN THE CLASSROOM AND ON THE FIELD
ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT GAMES
The Classic Difference…
- The day begins with an opening ceremony that includes an introduction to the scheduled showcase activities and provides valuable recruiting information from multiple college softball coaches.
- Following the conclusion of the opening ceremony, all players will participate in an instructional defensive camp that includes on-field instruction from sixteen college coaches from some of the most prestigious academic institutions in the entire country.
- After the instructional camp, all players will participate in a comprehensive skills assessment used to measure athleticism, hitting ability, and positional defensive skills.
- All players will participate in four live games over the course of this two-day event in order to showcase their skills in a competitive setting. All of the teams will be managed by the same college coaches who worked with players during the instructional camp.
- All pitchers will have the chance to showcase all of their different pitches in front of all college coaches in attendance during our pitcher showcase.
- All hitters will have the opportunity to take on-field batting practice to in order to demonstrate their offensive skill set for all attending college coaches.
- Additional college coaches will be in attendance to evaluate players at the 2019 Academic Achievement Games.
- All data collected (contact information, GPA, ACT, SAT, velocity, pop-time, hitting analysis, and athletic assessment) during this event will be shared with all college coaches in attendance.
- No showcase in the MIDWEST offers the same opportunities for softball players to showcase their skills in front of so many college coaches in such a comprehensive manner.
Inclement Weather Policy: In the event of inclement weather, Classic Softball reserves the right to change the scheduled showcase activities at its discretion. All adjustments made to the schedule are done to ensure maximum exposure for all participating players and direct interaction with college coaches. These changes include, but are not limited to time, location, instruction, skill assessments, and number of games. Regardless of any changes made to the schedule by Classic Softball, all events are non-refundable in the event of inclement weather.
Refund Policy: Classic Softball does not offer cash refunds under any circumstances. There are substantial pre-paid costs and fees associated with the planning, organization, and execution of the Academic Achievement Games. Any cancellations made after June 1, 2019 will not be eligible for any credit towards a future event. There are no exceptions.
Cancellations occurring on or before June 1, 2019 will receive a full credit minus a $100 administrative fee towards a future event. The credit will be valid for one year from the end date of the event. If there is a difference in registration fees for a future event, the credit amount will be applied towards the cost of tuition and any remaining balance must be paid by the participant.
All cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com in order to receive consideration.
"OPPORTUNITY exists where OUR PAST meets YOUR FUTURE."