2019 Winter Clinic
Eagle Softball Complex: 515 Fair Road—Across from the Dunkin Donuts
- Kimberly Dean - Head Coach Georgia Southern University
- Megen Conner - Assistant Coach Georgia Southern University
- Tim Homan - Assistant Coach Georgia Southern University
- Georgia Southern Softball Players
Offensive Session: This clinic will focus on the fundamentals of the swing and drills to develop you into an elite hitter. Learn approach and routines to become a more consistent and explosive hitter. Campers will choose either the Hitting clinic option or the Slap Hitting clinic option. The slap hitting clinic will provide instruction for you to become a true triple threat. This session will focus on the foundational skillsets to hit, slap, and drag all from the same position.
Defensive Session: Fielders will develop their skillset and fine tune their fundamentals. Position specific breakdown will be the focus with emphasis on daily drills. Catchers will receive instruction on becoming the complete catcher from receiving, blocking, and throwing to handling pitchers and being the leader of the field.
Pitching Session: Pitching session will focus on the breakdown of fundamentals while developing the proper mechanics, spins, and body position of each pitch. There will also be an emphasis on the ability to create power and speed. **Pitcher Must Provide A Catcher** (Parent, Guardian, Teammate, Friend, Sibling, Coach, etc.).
Contact: For additional camp information or questions please email Assistant Coach Megen Conner at email@example.com
Clinic Release Information:
You must submit online:
- A copy of your insurance card (front and back)
- A copy of a signed physical within the last twelve months (Campers will not be allowed to participate in camp without a physical.)
- Release, covenant not to sue, and assumption of risk form with signature
- Completed registration form (unsigned forms will be retuned)
Per NCAA rules, sports camps and clinics are open to any and all entrants (limited only be number, age, grade level, and / or gender) Georgia Southern does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, handicap/disability or veterans status