Augustana Softball Camps
2019 Pitching Academy
Session 1: Grades 4th - 8th
- This clinic will focus on improving me-chanics as well as increasing funda-mentals and speed.
- Instruction will include but is not lim-ited to the following: video, radar, me-chanics, and taking care of their body.
- Use of video analysis to improve me-chanics to maximize pitching speed po-tential
- Drills focusing on increasing strength and speed.
- Instruction on how to continually improve throughout the course of the year.
Session 2: Grades 9th - 12th/H.S.
- This clinic will focus on increasing the movement and deceptiveness of the drop, rise, screw, curve and change up.
- Through advanced instruction and video analysis, each participant will utilize the skills and techniques that the Augustana pitching staff employs throughout the season.
1:3 or 1:4 coach to player ratio. No more than 12 participants per session. Register Early!
Session 1: (Grades 4th - 8th)
Cost: $100 per session
Session 2: (Grades 9th - 12th/H.S. Varsity)
Location: Hall Baseball/Softball Complex located at the corner of 37th St. and Lake Avenue.
Check-in: A half hour preceding each session.
- All Clinics will feature high speed video analysis to improve mechanics and deceptiveness of pitches.
- Athletes must bring their own glove and catcher.
- Cost for the academy includes an Augustana Hitting Academy T-Shirt.
No refunds will be given after the day of the clinic except for the case of inclement weather. Submit all such requests in writing.