Winter Pitching & Catching Clinic
2019 WINTER PITCHING & CATCHING CLINIC
No meals will be provided within camps.
Media release form is REQUIRED prior to the start date of camp. This may be faxed or emailed to Brooke Reed.
Ages: 13 & Up
Time: 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Cost: $100.00 **WALK-UPS ARE ACCEPTED**
Attend this camp & Winter Hitting Clinic for $150
50% off for CHILDREN of Institutional Staff Members and Athletic Department Staff Members
20% off for groups (9 or more players); EXCLUDING TEAM CAMP
- Individual Position & Hitting Instruction
- Special Position Instruction: Pitchers & Catchers
- Collegiate Players & Coaches
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
- Softball: Glove, bat, batting gloves, batting helmet, cleats, and tennis shoes. *Catchers are responsible for their own gear.
- Expenses: Entire camp fee (due prior to starting camp).
- Extras: Sunscreen, water bottles
- Adrian Gregory – Head Softball Coach at Texas Tech University
- Sam Marder – Assistant Softball Coach at Texas Tech University
- Letty Olivarez – Assistant Softball Coach at Texas Tech University
- Mary Stephens – Volunteer Assistant Coach at Texas Tech University
- Current Texas Tech Softball Players
Will only issue refund if camp insurance is purchased during online registration.
Brooke Reed – (806) 834-0407 Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Stephens – (214) 870-4214 Website: www.redraidersoftballcamps.com
Fax Number – (806) 742-5010
BOOSTER STATEMENT: Please note that in accordance with NCAA rules, an athletic booster or other representative of Texas Tech's athletics interests may not pay for any expense (e.g., registration fee, travel, lodging, etc.) related to a prospective student-athlete's participation in a sports camp or clinic administered by Texas Tech or any of its coaches or staff members.
ATTENDANCE STATEMENT: This camp is open to all entrants limited only by numbers, grade level and gender.