Elite Camp | Session 1
2018 ELITE CAMPS
SMARTER STUDENTS ✦ STRONGER ATHLETES ✦ BETTER PEOPLE
The University of Akron Elite Camp is intended for experienced softball players who are interested in continuing their athletic careers at the collegiate level. Campers will receive first-rate instruction from our players and staff at The University of Akron and also have the opportunity to display their skills through drills!
Camper Limits per Position:
- Session 1: Number of campers per position will be limited to 8 pitchers, 4 catchers, 4 players per infield position and 12 outfielders.
Locations: Drills and instruction will be conducted at Stile Athletics Field House. If weather permits, games may be played at InfoCision Stadium or Lee Jackson Field.
|8:30 AM - 9:00 AM||Registration / Check-In|
|9:00 AM - 11:15 AM||Skill Instruction|
|9:15 AM - 10:15 AM||Hitting Instruction|
|10:15 AM - 11:15 AM||Pitching Instruction|
|10:15 AM - 11:15 AM||Defensive Instruction|
|11:30 AM - 1:45 PM||
SESSION 1 ONLY
- Skills training from Akron’s coaching staff and team.
- Lunch Will be Provided
- Opportunity to showcase your talent in 2 games.
- Only a small number of campers admitted per position.
- Space is very limited so sign up today!
What To Bring: Athletes need to come prepared with their own equipment such as gloves, bats, cleats, tennis shoes, catching gear, and helmets!! Tennis shoes must be worn in stadium and/or field house.
Question Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (330) 972-8168
All University of Akron Zips Softball camps or clinics are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).