Fordham Winter Hitting & Defensive Clinic
Fordham Winter Clinics
Hitting Clinic: Clinic will focus on offensive fundamentals, including specific upper and lower body tee hitting drills and balls in motion (front toss and live).
Defensive Clinic: Clinic will focus on techniques of throwing, glove work, fielding and position specific skills (Infield, Outfield and Catching) - *NO pitching will be covered!
Location: Lombardi Center
Winter Clinics Staff:
- Melissa Inouye – Head Coach
- Matt Klampert – Assistant Coach
- Katie McEachern – Assistant Coach And current Fordham Softball Players
Additional Clinic Information:
- Lunch will NOT be provided!
- Fordham Softball T-shirts will be available for purchase
- Certified Athletic Trainer will be at the clinic
- Please bring all necessary softball equipment
- Please bring your own water bottle
What To Bring: Bat, Glove, Helmet, Catcher's Equipment, Sneakers & Water Bottle
**An institution's sports camp or clinic shall be open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).