33rd Annual Holiday Softball Camp
33RD ANNUAL HOLIDAY SOFTBALL CAMP
Join Coach Mike Candrea and his University of Arizona softball coaching staff for a 2-day clinic designed to improve all aspects of your game. Instruction will focus on Hitting, Pitching, Catching, Infield and Outfield Defense, Short Game, Baserunning, and Sliding. Demonstrations will be provided by current University of Arizona players along with former All Americans and Olympians. Current and former collegiate coaches from around the country make up this incredible staff. Improve your softball skills, while learning from the nation’s best!!
Players in 4th thru 12th grade are eligible to participate in Southwest Camps 33rd Annual Holiday Softball Camp.
Dates & Times
December 21, 2019: 10:00-5:00 | Check In 8:00-9:55am | Lunch Break 1:15-2:15
December 22, 2019: 9:00-4:00 | Check In 8:45-8:55am |Lunch Break 12:30-1:30
$240 before December 1st, 2019 | $265 after December 2nd, 2019
Refunds minus $50 processing fee given before December 1, 2019
No refunds after December 2, 2019
Limited To 200 Campers
Lincoln Park 4325 S Pantano Rd Tucson, AZ 85730
Important Camp Information
- All players need to bring a Glove, Batting Gloves, Helmet, Bat, Cleats, Water Bottle and Lunch (if applicable) to camp each day. LUNCH IS NOT PROVIDED at this Camp since there is not restaurant services at the parks we are looking at.
- Catchers need to provide their own catching gear
- All campers will receive a t-shirt and have the opportunity to get a photograph/autograph with the U of A coaches and players
- This is not an official function of the University of Arizona. Camps are open to all entrants, limited only by age.
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village 3110 E Skyline Dr, Tucson, AZ 85718 (520) 352-4000
- Residence Inn by Marriott: 2660 E. Medina Rd, Tucson AZ 85756 (520)-294-5522
- Aloft Tucson University Hotel: 1900 E Speedway Boulevard, Tucson, AZ 85719 (520) 908-6800
- Radisson Suites Tucson: 6555 E. Speedway Boulevard, Tucson, AZ 85710 (520)-721-7100
Refunds minus $50 processing fee given before December 1, 2019. No refunds after December 2, 2019. There will be NO refunds issued due to weather. For more details email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The process to register for this camp has two (2) parts. The Athlete information and Medical Release form AND payment. The forms and the payment made on the next pages are sent together to the camp office. Without completing BOTH form and payment your reservation for the camp will not be received.
The Southwest Camps and Candrea.com events are not an official function of the University of Arizona.
The Southwest Camps and Candrea.com events are open to all entrants limited only by number, grade level and/or gender.