Winter Skills Camp | Pitching & Catching
2019 Winter Skills Camps
Session 1: Pitching & Catching | 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Pitching: Participants will work with Wartburg softball’s pitching coach and current pitchers. Pitchers are asked to bring their own catchers to the camp. If you can’t bring your own catcher, please let Coach Mueller know ahead of time.
- Catching: Participants will work with Wartburg softball’s catching coach and current catchers. Catchers are required to bring their own gear.
Session 2: Offensive skills | 3:00 PM - 4:45 PM
- Participants will work with Wartburg softball coaches and players to improve offensive skills and learn new drills to help with the fundamentals of the swing.
Session 3:Infield & Outfield Skills Sessions | 5:00 PM - 6:45 PM
- Participants will work with Wartburg softball coaches and players to enhance infield/outfield skills through agilities and creative drill work.
- Participants must choose the infield session or the outfield session
Add – on Session: Infield & Outfield skills session | 6:45 PM - 7:45 PM
- This session is for people who play both outfield and infield positions. It will allow those who worked in the previous outfield session to also get some work in the infield (and vice versa).
Location: Wartburg - Waverly Sports & Wellness Center (The W)