Spring Pitching / Hitting Instructional Camp #2
2019 Spring Pitching / Hitting Instructional Camps
Communication Note For Parents
*The GMAIL account (firstname.lastname@example.org) previously used for camp communication has been deleted and replaced, all camp communication will now come from SoftballCamp@auburn.edu.
All communication for camp information, schedule updates, weather issues, etc. will come via e-mail. Please be sure that in registering, you provide the e-mail address of the party that needs to see this information most.
Please remind your campers that this e-mail address is for camp use only, and any recruiting e-mails should be addressed to the coaching staff via their email addresses listed on the Auburn Softball Staff Page.
Camp is open to any and all entrants, grades 7th-12th. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Must choose pitching or hitting for each session, may come to both in one night.
- Pitchers must bring their own catcher
- Small group instruction with Auburn Softball coaching staff and players.
- NO CLEATS allowed.
What To Bring
- Hitters: Helmet, bat, tennis or turf shoes, batting gloves, etc.
- Pitchers: Glove, catcher, tennis or turf shoes, face mask, etc.
Required Medical Paperwork: All of these items much be received prior to participation in camp.
NEW PAPERWORK IS REQUIRED FOR THIS CAMP FOR ALL CAMPERS
- Medical Clearance Form
- Physician's Signature on Medical Clearance Form OR on Participant Physical
- Copy of Front & Back of Insurance Card
- Camp Waiver (Signed Online Upon Registration)
Please Return Them To
- Scan & Email To: SoftballCamp@auburn.edu
|Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).|