Fall Weekly Academy | Sep 10th
FALL WEEKLY ACADEMY
If you are in grades K-12th and looking for an all-skills group workout, then Weekly Academy is for you! Tuesday clinics will be a one hour and thirty-minute session that includes the fundamentals of defense and offense. Campers will receive instruction in their chosen primary defensive position (infield, outfield, pitching and catching), as well as offensive instruction.
Registration is open to any and all campers, grades K-6th or 7-12th (as noted on designated weeks). Whether you’re a beginner, looking to polish your softball skills, or someone looking to showcase in front of the Purdue University Softball Coaches, all campers are welcome! Don’t miss this opportunity to work on FUNdamentals!
Grades: 7th - 12th (All Skills)
Each 1.5-hour Weekly Academy is a separate session
All sessions require check-in.
Location: Bittinger Stadium
Check-In Open Time: 5:00-5:50pm ET
Session Time: 6:00-7:30pm ET (1.5 hrs.)
Cost: $65.00 per camper, per session
- Check-in is located at Bittinger Stadium. Make note of the check-in times above. Allow sufficient time for travel, arrive early.
- Online Registration will remain open until the start of each individual Weekly Academy. Walk-Ups are always welcome the day of event.
- All Participants, including Walk-Ups, MUST register online. All paperwork MUST be completed online and payment received prior to the start of Weekly Academy.
- Please plan ahead and be on time for check-in. Clinics will start promptly at 6:00pm ET.
- Directions to the stadium can be found by clicking the following links:
- You will find plenty of parking in the Bittinger lot. However, if the lot is full please use
Alexander Field, the baseball lot directly next to softball.
- Purdue Softball Coaches
- Pitchers do not need to bring a catcher.
- All campers must bring their own softball equipment. Molded or metal cleats are permitted on the field. No cleats allowed in the batting cages. Campers must bring sneakers or turf shoes.
All campers must bring the necessary equipment for each portion of Weekly Academy.
- Defense: glove (optional: facemask, mouthguard, etc.)
Pitchers & Catchers:
- Pitchers: glove (optional: facemask, mouthguard, etc.)
- Catchers: glove/catching mitt and catching gear
- Offense: bat and batting helmet (optional: batting gloves, etc.)
All campers are encouraged to wear their middle school, high school, club, or travel ball uniforms. Campers are also encouraged to bring any additional equipment that they may need, such as a mouthpiece, facemask, water jug, etc. Water will be available at all sessions.
- All registrations are final.
- In an effort to remain compliant with all NCAA and University camp bylaws, we moved away from issuing credit for missed camps.
- Refunds will not be processed unless you opted to purchase registration insurance during the process of registering for camp.
- Purdue Softball Camps are operated by Boo De Oliveira Softball Camps, LLC which has sole responsibility for the operation of the camps. Boo De Oliveira Softball Camps, LLC is a separate legal entity from Purdue University and is not sponsored by or affiliated with Purdue University or The Trustees of Purdue University. Neither Purdue University nor its Trustees assume any responsibility for refunds, injury or damages arising out of camps, academies, and clinics.
We strongly recommend purchasing camp insurance. All registrations are final. During the registration process, you will be provided the option to insure the full amount of your camp fees. With Registration Protector, a camper who misses an event for a reason such as a covered injury or illness, job loss, transportation delays, military/family/legal obligations, and other covered reasons can get their camp fees reimbursed. It gives you peace of mind if you cannot make it to one of our events. It costs less than a cup of coffee to insure your registration amount.
Weather and Updates:
- Should we encounter bad weather, please use your best judgment. We would like everyone to attend our event. However, we stress safety first especially if you are traveling to camp from far.
- We will not reschedule or cancel camp due to weather.
- If weather does not permit camp to occur outdoors at Bittinger Stadium. Camp will be moved into the softball batting cages or alternate indoor locations. Campers will be notified the day of camp.
- Be sure to follow us on social media to check on weather updates.
- Twitter: @CoachBooSBCamps
- Facebook: Coach Boo Softball Camps
- Instagram: coachboosoftballcamps
*All camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by age, gender, number, or grade level. This camp is operated by Boo De Oliveira Softball Camps LLC, which has sole responsibility for the operation of the camp. Boo De Oliveira Softball Camps LLC, is a separate legal entity from Purdue University and is not sponsored by or affiliated with Purdue University or The Trustees of Purdue University. Neither Purdue University nor its Trustees assume any responsibility for injury or damages arising out of the clinic.