Pitching / Hitting Instructional #3
2019 Fall Mini Camps: Pitching/Hitting
Campers will have the option to choose which session they would like to participate in (hitting and/or pitching). There will be two mini camps each night; the first starting at 6:00pm and the second starting at 7:00pm (each 50 minutes long), for campers to decide which session works best for their schedule. Pitching sessions will be conducted by the Head Coach, Mickey Dean. And the hitting sessions will be held by the Assistant Coaches: Rubilena Rojas and Emily Carosone. There will only be 16 slots open for each session: 8 hitting slots and 8 pitching slots.
Two Sessions Each Night
- 8 pitchers / 8 hitters for each session
Must choose pitching or hitting for each session, may come to both in one night
- Pitchers must bring their own catcher
- Small group instruction with Auburn Softball coaching staff
- NO CLEATS allowed
What To Bring
- Hitters: Helmet, bat, tennis or turf shoes, batting gloves, etc.
- Pitchers: Glove, catcher, tennis or turf shoes, face mask, etc.
Required Medical Paperwork
- AU Camp Medical Form
- AU Camp Waiver Form
- Copy of Insurance Card (Front & Back)
- Camp Waiver (Signed Online Upon Registration)
Please Return Them To
- Scan & Email To: SoftballCamp@auburn.edu
Camp Refund Policy
|Camps are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).|