Pitching Clinic | Jan 25th, 2020
Bears Softball Camps
2020 Pitching Clinic
Advanced Pitching Clinic: Learn the importance of the mental game as well as drills to improve location, movement, and speed of your pitches. Please bring your own catcher. You will need someone to catch during portions of the clinic.
- The four main objectives
- The 3 S’s of pitching
- The W’s of pitching
- Mechanics above the waist
- Mechanics below the waist
- Leg drive drills
- The 5 phases of the pitch
- Developing speed drills
- Controlling the pitch
- Colors of the zone
- Mechanics for movement of drop, rise, & change
Date: January 25th, 2020
Grades: 7th - 12th
Time: 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
$10 late fee after Jan. 19th
Limit 36 Pitchers
Springfield Cardinals Hammons Field Bill Rowe Indoor Hitting Facility
Building 955B, 955 East Trafficway Street, Springfield, MO 65802
- Parking is available east of the baseball stadium. The sidewalk between the two buildings will lead you through the green gate and to the entrance of the facility.
Please bring your own equipment and a water bottle to the clinics.
PITCHERS - Please bring your own catcher. You will need someone to catch during portions of the clinic.
50% of the registration fee is non-refundable. There will be no refunds within 7 days of clinic.
*These Camps and Clinics are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).